In our residential program, we provide a structured, safe environment for our residents who live in a single bedroom and have common community places such as bathrooms, kitchen, dining area, computer lab, and a gym/exercise room. Hamilton Place program houses men and women between the ages of 18-60.
Clients are either homeless or living in an environment not supportive of their recovery. Mentoring and Coaching a client who returns to a drug-infested living situation is often like painting over rust.
Relapse is likely, and with it comes jail or death. This painful reality led us to purchase a former convent in Homewood that now serves as temporary housing for our homeless clients.
This project is designed to bridge the gap that often happens when someone completes treatment or a halfway house, and has not found safe, adequate housing. We are there to assist them in navigating the system to secure the best possible housing for each man or woman that comes into our program.
- Medical Assistance eligible
- Allegheny County Resident
- 30 days documented clean-time and referred by an inpatient treatment facility or halfway house
- Primary diagnosis of drug/alcohol dependence • No Sexual Charges and No violent crimes
- Pay a one-time, non-refundable Program fee of $50.00
- Monthly RENT IS 30% of your gross income
- You must have a current TB test
The Center for Spirituality employs a Community Based approached to deliver the Recovery Supportive services and will coordinate a continuum of Care for treating the individual.
(click thumbnail to enlarge photo)